The Whitewater Valley Preservation Society held its 2018 Annual General Meeting at Heckfield Village Hall at 6.30 pm. The packed meeting enjoyed a lively agenda including:
- Chairwoman’s Welcome
- Salmon & Trout Conservation UK’s Riverfly Survey – summary of findings
- Treasurer’s Report
- General Data Protection Regulations – requirements
- Rural Hart Association – introduction and key concerns about the Hart District Council Local Plan currently under consultation
- Election of the Committee
- Questions from the floor and Any Other Business
- Guest Speaker – Julian Seaman.
If you are interested in joining our Society please do not hesitate to email ContactUs@WhitewaterValley.org.uk .